On Halloween night in Honolulu, there's only one place to be: the annual Hallowbaloo Music and Arts Festival, which kicks off at 5:30 PM. This colorful, costumed event features a little something for everyone and stretches all the way from Chinatown to the historic Hawaii State Art Museum (HiSAM) – with a main stage on the museum's front lawn. Along with a fantastic block party and street festival, you'll find a fancy costume gala, costumed fun run, and late-night club event. The street festival is free, along with trolley rides, and you can purchase tickets to the other attractions online. The schedule for Hallowbaloo 2015 is as follows:
- 5:30 PM to 10:30 PM – Hallowbaloo Street Festival
- 5:30 PM to 9:30 PM – HiSAM Hallowbaloo Ball
- 5:45 PM to 6:15 PM – 2nd Annual Fun Run One Mile Marathon
- 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM – Trolley Service from Nuuana Ave. to Alakea St.
- 9:00 PM to 2:00 AM – Club Hallowbaloo: 8 Clubs, 1 Cover Charge
You'll also find delicious early and late dining all over Chinatown to fuel your adventures. Are you looking for Waikiki beach hotels for your Halloween escape? Stay at our island resort, and discover a place where you can truly feel the spirit of aloha. Do you have questions about Halloween events or accommodations at our friendly hotel? Please contact us today at 1 (877) 317-5756 for more information and to book your reservations.