Enjoy festive celebrations and haunted attractions this Halloween in Honolulu. Get into the spirit of the season with family-friendly attractions and spine-tingling activities. Here are some of our favorites.
- 15th Annual Pumpkin Festival at Aloun Farms (October 17-18 & 24-25)
- Mall-o-Ween & Costume Contest at Windward Mall (October 17)
- Who Goes There? At Honolulu Museum of Art (October 18)
- Zombie Survival Event at Crossfit Oahu (October 24)
- Halloween Spooktacular at Hawaii Kai Towne Center (October 24)
- Bewitching Halloween at Salt Lake Shopping Center (October 24)
- Gunstock Fall Fun Day at Gunstock Ranch (October 24)
- Monster Mash Pumpkin Palooza (October 31-November 1)
- Trick-or-Treat at Kapolei Marketplace (October 31)
- Trick-or-Treat at Koko Marina Center (October 31)
- Trick-or-Treat at Mililani Shopping Center (October 31)
- Circus of the Dead Haunted House (through October 31)
- Dole Plantation Pineapple Garden Maze (October & November)
- Laser Light Show at Bishop's Museum (October & November)
Are you searching for Waikiki beach hotels? Stay with us and enjoy contemporary, island-style accommodations with private balconies, free Wi-Fi, and numerous amenities. Would you like to learn more about Halloween activities, or lodging at our island resort? Please contact us today at a1 (877) 317-5756 for more information and to make your booking.